top of page


In order to be eligible to teach English as a Second Language (ESL) in Korea, you need to be a citizen of one of the seven native English speaking countries : USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.

Furthermore, you must currently hold a 3 or 4 year Bachelor's degree from a university of one of the seven countries mentioned.

bottom of page